Viscofol Black is the highly anticipated organic matter enhancing spray, new to the Farm Image SoilSolutions product range. Produced from the highest quality American leonardite and extracted using high pressure technology, no chemical shock, the product is renowned for its provision of high quantities of humic acid.
Benefits of applying humic acid to your crop:
- Better crop establishment
- Healthier plants
- Increased stress resistance
- Better quality and higher yields
- Healthier soil
- Improved fertilizer efficacy
- Low cost per hectare
How does SOIL applied Viscofol Black benefit crops?
- Improver fertiliser efficiency; long life N e.g. urea performs 60-80 days longer.
- Improved nutrient uptake particularly of P and Ca.
- Stimulation of beneficial soil life.
- Salinity management- humates ‘buffer’ plants from excess sodium reducing drought stress.
- Organic humates are a catalyst for increasing soil C levels.
How does FOLIAR applied Viscofol Black benefit crops?
- Stimulates general nutrient uptake by the plant resulting in bigger, healthier and higher yielding crops.
- Helps the crop resist stress factors including pesticide induced stress.
- Acts as a natural chelator by enhancing the availability of iron, thus increased photosynthesis and sugar production translating into increased storage for plant defence.
- Acts as a carrier for many pesticides helping them enter the leaf quickly and efficiently.
- The low PH also improves the efficacy of many pesticides.
Viscofol Black Trials
PGRO Spring Beans Trials
Viscofol Black came top in the PGRO trials for producing the highest yield in spring beans out of 10 tested products.
Viscofol PGRO Trials Spring beans
Rannu Region, Estonia
Winter Wheat- 2.0L/ha Viscofol Black
(Estonia winter wheat crop comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: No visual difference
(Estonia Winter wheat crop roots comparison) -label treated and non treated crop
Results: More root mass and longer stems, more green mass and wider leaves
Vilnius Region, Lithuania
Onions- 2.5L/ha Viscofol Black
(Lithuania Onions Crop comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: Plants are higher, leaves stronger and deep green, no yellow spots or ends.
(Lithuania Onions crop root comparison 1 and Lithuania onions crop root comparison 2) -label treated and non treated
Results: More root mass and longer, wider and stronger leaves, the bulb is bigger.
Winter Wheat- 1.0L/ha Viscofol Black
(Lithania winter wheat crop comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: More dense crop
(Lithuania winter wheat crop root comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: Bigger root mass and deep development/ more green mass and longer stems.
Elk Region, Poland
Winter Oilseed Rape- 1.0L/ha Viscofol Black
(Poland Winter Oilseed Rape Crop comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: Plants are higher and stronger
(Poland Winter Oilseed Rape Plant comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: More pods, wider and stronger stems – earlier maturity.
(Poland winter oilseed rape pod comparison) -label treated and non treated
Results: Pods are bigger and longer- earlier maturity
Viscofol Black Seed Treatment
Spring Barley- 1L/ton Viscofol Black
(Poland Seed treatment spring barley comparison crop) -label treated non treated
Results: No visual difference
(Poland seed treatment spring barley comparison roots) -label treated and non treated
Results: The root system is developing faster, stem is shorter and leaves are wider.